-->
no
no

Recycling Your Keyboard 2

1 comment
After taking out the keys from my grotty keyboard (hee) for my Christmas decorations, I was left with the casing and the wire. To be honest, I wasn't really sure what to do with the casing - if anyone has ideas on what to do, please email me!

Here's what I did....


I unscrewed the casing of the keyboard to see what was inside. I thought the keyboard would have lots of coloured wires running all over the place, but all I found were 3 transparent sheets - one with yellow blogs, one with lines everywhere, and the other was a plain sheet of plastic with holes.





After doing my lampshade revamp, I thought it would be a good idea to make these into lampshades for candles!


Cut to size!

Hot glue gun ends together and you get your cylinder!

Here's what they look like in action - all the crazy lines and yellow blogs cast great shadows!  For safety reasons, I put the small candle in a glass cup; didn't leave it in a drafty place, and as with all lit candles NEVER leave them unattended.

 I like this one...



Which one do you like? :-)
author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

1 comment

  1. Bellissimoooooooooooooo
    Ciao
    Carmela
    www.riciclando.it
    FB riciclando.it

    ReplyDelete

no
no